· Job Description:
We are looking for Test Automation engineers with a passion for software quality and who have experience integrating automated testing practices into a distributed, global software development team. You are a software developer that has a passion for software quality and someone who recognizes the value of process and system thinking when it comes to defect reduction approaches.You should have strong experience in software release management and building automated testing capabilities for CI/CD pipelines. Knowledge and experience around Test Driven Development is desirable. You will work hands-on as a member of the Azure build engineering team and be responsible for the development and enhancement of automated test cases for various managed Azure features You will document your test cases in Practitest and you may also be asked to undertake manual testing occasionally. You will coach your colleagues to write better automated unit and manual test cases.
· Experience with creating customer-focused test strategies and plans. These should encompass a suite of reliable test cases, and an ability to determine where to use manual and/or automated approaches.
· 2+ years of experience using test automation tools and/or writing automated test scripts. REST/SOAP development experience is a plus.
· Experience working in a Windows environment. Azure and PowerShell experience is a plus.
· Experience with Selenium or other GUI testing frameworks.
· Experience integrating automated test cases with Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS) a.k.a. Azure DevOps (or equivalent CI/CD orchestration toolsets)
· Experience working with software engineering source control management and build tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins)
· Experience executing and building tests which verify implemented product requirements and validate that the product functions as designed.
· Familiarity with JIRA and test case management systems such as PractiTest.
· Experience working in a Windows and Linux environment. Azure, PowerShell and Python experience is a plus.
· Provide design and implementation guidance and train team members in best practices, tool use, and software quality assurance concepts
· Fluent English language skills (both written and spoken)
· You want to be an integral part of a highly motivated and hard-working team.
· Proficient with Agile/Scrum concepts, ceremonies and workflow management tools.
· A “don’t quit” mindset when troubleshooting problems, be they technical or commercial.
· The initiative to anticipate problems and the confidence to proactively act to mitigate them.
· The judgement to make wise tradeoffs between schedule, functionality, quality and cost.
· Pride of Ownership - a desire to improve the user experience and product offering over time.
· The tact and influencing skills required to work effectively across the multiple organizations, geographies, sales teams, engineering teams and operations teams that build, sell and deliver the DXC managed Azure service.
· Demonstrable communication skills, and experience in using Microsoft Office products.
· You are an experienced IT professional, so you can work autonomously and be accountable for your results.
The Azure Integrated Practice is one of the fastest growing and most successful DXC digital offerings launched in 2017. We are at the forefront of the global Azure managed services marketplace with a compelling offering and an aggressive, high-performing, well-managed team. If you accept this challenge and have what it takes to join us- you will make a meaningful difference for the Azure business as a whole and take your career to the next level.