· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Leads large local or global teams on complex application testing projects that may pose significant functional or technical challenges and include heavy customization or configuration.
· Leads in defining test cases and writing test scripts from business requirements documentation to confirm that the system meets business objectives.
· Researches, learns, applies and distributes information regarding quality assurance and testing tools, techniques, and market trends.
· Provides input to project estimates during the sales cycle and development of project documentation (project plans, design documents).
· Participates in developing new testing tools, knowledge products and standards.
· Assists professional services and sales teams in understanding software product line functions and capabilities.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
· NIne or more years of software testing and quality assurance experience
· Experience planning and implementing test strategies for large or complex products/projects
· Experience leading large teams of testers, coordinating work against schedules and providing guidance and direction as needed
· Experience working with business development, sales support, and participating in sales calls or client audits
· Experience working with software product testing and applicable regulatory statutes
· Strong organization, people management and time management skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Strong communication skills to interact and present findings to team members, customers, management and support personnel
· Strong planning skills
· Ability to apply industry and regulatory knowledge to project methodology and refinement of practices around regulated system delivery
· Ability to complete assigned responsibilities independently, in a given timeframe within a given budget, with little technical support
· Ability to provide direct input to project estimates during delivery review/sales cycle and assist in other business development capacities
· Strong ability to handle multiple project and task responsibilities simultaneously and reprioritize quickly to meet business needs
· Ability to innovate and provide subject matter expertise in software testing and related tools and techniques
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require evening or weekend work