· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Provides routine clerical and administrative support to the human resources staff such as, filing and organizing resumes and job applications to ensure that personnel management activities are conducted in a timely manner.
· Assists in preparing and filing of personnel documents such as personnel action forms and offers of employment to verify accuracy of information.
· Enters new employee information into the HRIS system and collects necessary new hire forms to ensure that personnel activities adhere to established employment procedures.
· Assists managers with other administrative duties such as communication of benefits, recruitment and related activities, as needed.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Two or more years of human resources experience
· Experience working with human resources principles, practices and procedures
· Experience working with corporate and legal employment-related policies
· Experience working with human resources information systems (HRIS)
· Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Basic interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Basic communication skills
· Basic analytical and problem solving skills
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
· Office environment