· Job Description:
Performs duties related to annuity business processing. Processes business applications, updates data in systems, reviews applications and necessary paperwork for accuracy and/or provides general clerical and administrative support.
· Follows procedures to process new business application transactions. Corresponds with agents, internal wholesalers and other departments regarding pending cases.
· Responsible for the accurate handling and timely execution of New Business Applications.
· Must provide an elite customer services experience.
· Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
· Ensure transactions are processed on our administrative systems accurately and in a time frame considered suitable by SEC and DXC/client guidelines.
· Report any potential fraudulent, money laundering, or unethical requests that have been reviewed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned or required
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
· High school diploma
· 2-4 years of relevant business experience
· Working knowledge of insurance products and applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines