· Job Description:
Experienced functional and technical SAP (FI, SD, MM, PP) with HANA experience with working experience on production environment and Financial Month End closures.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Business, Science or Engineering and have a business or technology background
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· 4-6 years of functional and technical experience with SAP (FI, SD, MM, APO, BW) with exposure to SAP Basis
· Participates as a member of an IT technical team supporting Finance / Supply Chain applications.
· Performs analysis of functional or support/service requirements.
· Resolves low to medium complexity incidents using available documentation and acquired knowledge.
· Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services.
· Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
· Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
· Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
· Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
· Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance
· Identifies potential escalations and proactively alerts SME’s / Leads as needed.