· Job Description:
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.com
Works with client and team to gather and analyse business requirements for the support and configuration of SAP Project Systems module. Understands the business of the functional area and participates in the configuration of product, implementation, maintenance and/or enhancement of SAP modules to align with business requirements. Participates in problem identification and assists in developing solutions.
Essential Job Functions
· Gathers and analyses user business requirements and processes. Understands client requirements, needs, and functionality of the ERP product module. Defines and documents business requirements and validates solutions with the client.
· Works with business users to configure the module to translate business requirements into functional design specifications. Defines initial settings, module-relevant security settings and reporting options.
· Understands processes and reporting requirements and user interfaces impacted by the ERP system. Identifies modifications and recommends and applies changes as appropriate.
· Provides ongoing ERP functional system support. Communicates and interacts with technical team and client to resolve functional issues to meet client requirements.
· Two or more years of ERP business solutions, business analysis or management analysis experience
· Experience with Project Systems support and implementation.
· Experience of other SAP modules/technologies would be advantageous especially CO.
· Experience assisting users with business process changes and improvement initiatives
· Communication and analysis skills to listen to client and articulate back for feedback and solutions
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving skills to identify, analyse and assist in solving business application problems in an ERP environment
· Presentation skills to present to management and customers
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
· Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with business problems
· Ability to communicate technical and business matters clearly in lay terms for comprehension by multiple audiences
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple shifting priorities
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
UK Nationals only (dual nationality not accepted).
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the scope of any potential assignments or client engagement.
DXC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.