· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Collects market research information and assists in communicating information to company sales force to ensure appropriate personnel are aware of product standing in competitive markets.
· Assists in researching and interpreting existing and potential customer requirements and competitor products to determine market conditions. Assists in documenting and maintaining market databases; communicates database information when needed.
· Administers routine surveys and may assist in conducting focus groups to analyze customer purchasing patterns, preferences, view of organization's image and the organization's marketing effectiveness.
· Assists internal staff in developing market research objectives to help meet strategic goals.
· Communicates with outside advertising agencies on routine aspects of ongoing organizational campaigns.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field preferred
· Three or more years of marketing experience
· Experience working with marketing research methodology
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with business processes
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Communication skills
· Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Personal computer, statistical software, and business solution software skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment