· Job Description:
Assists in the research and assessment of business goals, objectives and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives for multiple, less complex accounts. Serves as the liaison between technical personnel and business area for multiple accounts.
Essential Job Functions
· wmA payout experience
· RPS experience
· RPS to wmA Payout Conversion experience preferred
· Experience of traversing through COBOL, Microfocus Cobol, and DB2 database.
· Querying Database and performing analysis.
· Preferred Insurance Domain experience.
· 8+ years of experience
· Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
· Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
· Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
· Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
· Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
· Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing test results in various phases.
· Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phase of project.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
· Three or more years of business analysis experience
· Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
· Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
· Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Communication skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multitask
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment