· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Interacts with product developers, product managers and customer application experts to create software products that meet the client's needs and expectations.
· Maintains ongoing review of pre-product release programming; assists in ensuring basic features and modifications are included.
· Designs basic integrated software modules to ensure functionality as provided by application experts.
· Provides routine demonstrations and installations for clients and/or internal personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
· Three or more years of experience in software engineering, software architecture, or product development
· Experience working with software design and implementation
· Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
· Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MYSQL, C, C++, etc
· Experience working with operating systems
· Communication and presentation skills
· Organization and time management skills
· Interpersonal and human relations skills to interact with all levels of internal personnel and clients
· Ability to comprehend, filter information, apply judgment and use experience in the design and support of products and systems
· Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
· Office environment