· Job Description:
Ensures the stability, functionality, and protection of the technical infrastructure. Evaluates, implements, and supports technology that is part of the infrastructure.
Essential Job Functions
· Analyzes organizational needs that require system support; gathers, compiles and interprets information as well as assessing regulatory and risk issues.
· Identifies methodologies for testing functions, summarizing data to develop a recommended course of action, and analyzing and modifying existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
· Interfaces with business units including middle management and/or internal resources to ensure quality and timeliness through the testing of project/release work.
· Gathers and documents requirements and participates in the design, development and improvement to infrastructure.
· Reviews system functionality and operational problems and determines required enhancements needed to improve system functionality and meet business needs.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, or related field preferred
· Three or more years of technology analysis experience
· Experience working with the technology industry and technology architecture
· Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Communication skills
· Skills in data administration and design
· Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment