· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Interfaces with end users to independently resolve problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process and generally are outside of established processes and procedures. Reviews assessments of diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
· Coordinates, oversees and/or conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems. Acts as the point of contact in various leveraged accounts and locations. Communicates with vendors, clients, and/or product line/service representatives as the point of contact in response to service requests.
· Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
· Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
· Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
· Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Provides technical services or acts as a lead in support of project work; works with project teams to implement defined technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts. Communicates in representing the service delivery organization as the client interface from problem identification to problem resolution. Establishes and builds client relationships.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
· Three or more years of technical support experience
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience working with solving computer-related technical problems
· Experience working with company escalation policy
· Experience working with relevant deployment strategies and methodologies
· Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Strong communication skills
· Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require shift work