· Job Description:
Designs, develops and modifies moderately complex information systems.
Essential Job Functions
· Develops, modifies and tests moderately complex applications software to improve efficiency of business operations.
· Performs modification, testing and debugging tasks on vendor supplied utilities and packages to ensure fit with current operating environment.
· Prepares detailed specifications for higher level programmers and developers to use in product design and development.
· Produces program and user documentation for applications developed within the department to ensure that client access to product is efficient and user-friendly.
· Designs, codes and maintains moderately complex applications to ensure applications are efficient and updated on a regular basis.
· Assists personal computer staff with moderately complex support issues to ensure that issues of significance are resolved in a timely manner.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or related field preferred
· Three or more years of systems programming, systems development experience
· Experience working with appropriate application programming, programming languages and analysis procedures
· Experience working with software, systems, applications and network markets
· Experience working with company software and hardware products and client software needs and hardware equipment
· Experience working with data warehousing standards, strategies and tools, and company testing methodologies and other relevant technical procedures
· Data analysis and software testing skills to test program modifications and enhancements
· Analytical and problem solving skills for design and development of application software packages
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Communication skills to communicate with other team members, customers and management and to provide documentation to relevant personnel
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment