· Job Description:
Translates a single client's business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for large, complex information technology solutions and integrating architecture.
Essential Job Functions
· Leads a cross-functional team that analyzes, designs, and implements the architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs; leverages resources from different teams to ensure that customer needs are met.
· Assists in the analysis of new and existing architectures to ensure engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
· Assists in the design of overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meet customer needs.
· Generates conceptual, logical, and physical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments for a single client to ensure sound architecture which meets client needs.
· Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture; implements solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
· Assists in researching technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology, or related field preferred
· Three or more years of solution analysis experience
· Experience working with client business processes
· Experience working with the technology industry and technology architecture
· Experience working with company products, operating systems, and programming languages
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Good skills in data administration, design and architecture
· Leadership and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment