· Job Description:
The Service Delivery Coordinator 1 Flexera Engineer deploys and supports the implementation of Flexera toolset (FlexNet Manager Suite, Flexera AppBroker/AppPortal) from cradle-to-grave throughout a client engagement. The Service Delivery Coordinator 1 Flexera Engineer will also contribute to new releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
This professional will be also part of a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) team and, as such, should spend up to 50% of his/her time within operations-related work, while the other 50% of time on development tasks such as monitoring capabilities, scaling and/or automation.
Therefore, the ideal candidate is a highly qualified Service Delivery Coordinator 1 Flexera Engineer with some knowledge of code development and automation.
· General support, administration, and maintenance of the Flexera toolset, including FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS) and AppBroker/AppPortal.
· Maintain the integrity of the FNMS platform on AWS (Amazon Web Service) across production and staging instances in multiple regional environments.
· Manage and support Flexera FNMS Application and data feeds for integrity and accuracy.
· Provide hands-on experience with building/maintaining interfaces to pull/push raw license consumption information.
· Implement new systems or add-ons, helping with problem resolution, and tests to ensure system efficiency.
· Participate in performance tests and identify bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization.
· Use software development discipline to optimize day-to-day work through better automation, monitoring, alerting, testing and deployment
· Provide around-the-clock support coverage, working Incident/Change tickets in queue.
· Support documentation of standard processes and best practices.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
· Methodical approach and strong troubleshooting and complex problem-solving skills
· Established record working in fast-paced changing environment, large-scale applications across the stack.
· Professional curiosity and a desire to develop deep understanding of services and technologies.
· Proactive, self-motivated, customer-focused, organized, and a good communicator.
· Aptitude to be a successful team player with the willingness to learn and implement new technologies as needed
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
· Should have a minimum 1-year experience in Flexera FNMS configuration and administration with overall 5 years of IT experience.
· Must have knowledge and hands-on experience on Windows/Unix/Linux environment.
· Must be proficiency in PowerShell and SQL environments.
· Must have a working knowledge of IIS configuration.
· Some knowledge of Flexera toolset Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest Flexera features
· Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
· Should have knowledge on software license management and optimization.
· Should have at least 1 year of experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, S3 and RDP.
· Flexera FNMS v2018 + Tool Deployment and Support skills.
· Ownership and execution of incident management and system maintenance.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology, with participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
· Working knowledge of the Flexera data model and relationships to major inbound tools such as Config Manager (SCCM) and ServiceNow.
· Understanding of automation and orchestration principles and experience in the development of automated tools, systems and services
· Proficiency in PHP, Python, and Perl with respect to designing, coding, testing and software delivery.
· Knowledge of infrastructure components such as Windows and cloud computing services (AWS and Azure).