· Job Description:
Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs. Analyzes, designs and writes specifications for basic programs. Assists in identifying and resolving product problems with specific programs. Creates appropriate technical documentation. Gathers information from the system and performs data analysis.
· Develop, support and maintain application development projects according to appropriate specifications.
· Assist in analyzing and writing specifications
· Experienced Oracle Apps Developer working reporting to Project Manager
· Development and support the Oracle customizations and extensions
· Unit test and document coding changes ensuring they adhere to DXC standards.
· Carry out analysis and design of customer requirements.
· Investigate problems and issues raised by the client.
· Support the system and regression testing teams by investigating and resolving defects.
· Carry out quality checks through the established peer review process.
· Train and mentor more junior or less experienced members of the team.
· Contribute to the design and architecture of the system to meet business requirements.
· Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
· Designs units for others. Completes development to implement complex components.
· Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
· Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (Oracle Application Development).
· Applies company and 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions of moderate complexity.
· May assign work to others.
· Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
· May provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
· Five or more years of experience in Oracle Application Development projects
· Good understanding and experience of Oracle Technology
· Oracle development lifecycle experience
· Sound SQL, PL/SQL skills
· Experience with Oracle WebCenter Portal
· Hands on working experience in Web Center Portal, ADF
· Should have experience on Portal Development.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong communication skills, written & verbal
· Ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
· Experience on one or more full release project life cycles.
· Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
· Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
· Experience using an Integrated Development Environment
· Basic programming skills
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
· Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
· Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment