· Job Description:
Provides technical support of new and existing products to current and potential customers.
Essential Job Functions
· Provides technical installation support to field technicians. Responds to, reviews and approves operational quality of system equipment.
· Conducts site surveys of customer sites and plans and designs systems installations.
· Resolves customer application questions or problems regarding system configurations/setup, product functionality and/or bugs enhancements.
· Communicates project status, deliverables, priorities and contingencies.
· Acts as liaison between project team members, customers and installation team to ensure project is implemented seamlessly.
· Troubleshoots, diagnoses and applies logical solutions to installation problems.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
· Three or more years of field or engineering experience
· Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
· Experience working with computer systems
· Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
· Experience working with various computer applications and ability to apply to situation
· Good interpersonal skills to communicate and work with customers and team members
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Organizational and time management skills
· Good computer skills
· Ability to resolve hardware/software problems
· Office environment