· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Assists the business process outsourcing development teams in gathering and summarizing data to assist in client evaluation. Accompanies the sales team, as needed, to client sites.
· Provides analysis and documentation of client requirements to provide appropriate data to outsourcing project development and implementation teams for client(s).
· Prepares work plans, documents project scope and reviews with client to ensure accuracy. Monitors project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
· Demonstrates system setup to clients before system is finalized. Tests and analyzes system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration.
· Monitors processes and resolves participant issues; escalates as appropriate.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, computer science or related field preferred
· Three or more years of business process outsourcing, consulting or systems implementation experience
· Experience working with business processes
· Experience working with information technology applications and infrastructure
· Organizational and time management skills
· Communication, presentation and facilitation skills
· Ability to conceptualize, develop and apply business and management consulting applications and services
· Ability to assess clients' business and identify improvement opportunities
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment