· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Should interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
· Should diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation.
· Should have experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange.
· Should provide inputs and directions for the team for design and implementation.
· Define implementation processes, quality gates, standards, best practices to manage performance and scalability.
· Coordinating and delegating backend work to internal and external developers.
· 3 - 12+ years of experience in implementing Hybris applications for B2B and B2C clients.
Experience in architecture and designing end-end implementations of at least 2 projects using Hybris and J2EE.
· Should have Excellent Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE, Architecture patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, AJAX, Maven, Java Scripts and CSS.
· Familiar with cloud-based architecture like AWS, Azure, etc. preferably SAP Hybris cloud.
· Demonstrable experience and understanding of E-Commerce integrations with various enterprise and third party systems like SAP ERP, S/4HANA, Search Engine, Recommendations, Payment etc. using DataHub and Hot Folder.
· Hands on Experience in Creating the Product and Content Catalogs with Pages, Content Slots, Components, Items creation and Domain Model.
· Ability to define various architecture constructs such as solution architecture, logical and physical view, and application architecture.
· B2C Commerce
· B2B Commerce
· Product Content and Catalog Management
· Cron Jobs
· Java Scripting
· Web Services
· Spring and hibernate
NICE TO HAVE
· Team Leading Experience would be added advantage
· Exposure to Integration with SAP or Non-SAP Applications
Education: BE/ B.Tech
· Office environment
· May require weekend work