· Job Description:
Adobe Campaign Developer - Plan, setup, and execute Adobe Campaign in accordance with the strategy and objectives of our clients spanning multiple industries - Strong functional proficiency in campaign orchestration and marketing automation using Adobe Campaign - Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to leverage personas, customer journeys, and data strategies to develop and implement marketing automation programs - Collaborate with clients to understand the current system and new business requirements - Serve as an advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the Campaign product suite to successfully define, build and run these applications on behalf of the client - Review technical specs and ensure completeness in support of campaigns - Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation - Serve as expert for platform deployments - Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction - Participate in all Agile team events (backlog management, daily stand up, iteration planning, retrospectives etc)
· . 4+ years. experience in Adobe Campaign platform, working to interface Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager .
· Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager) a plus . 1+ years of experience working with the Administration side of Adobe Campaign .
· 2+ years. experience in SQL with multiple relational databases (such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.) .
· 2+ years of experience working in application design, configuration, performance and support in a production environment .
· Experience in configuring customer and recipient schema . Thorough understanding of campaign performance analysis to drive continuous improvement .
· Strong problem-solver with the demonstrated ability to identify issues, and solve them quickly .
· Proven understanding on DevOps and Agile . Proven software development, design and application architecture skills .
· Exposure to CI/CD tools, Test automation framework, WebServices etc.
Job Location: Chennai
Years of Experience: 4 years to 8 years