· Job Description:
· AD - Position Roles and Responsibilities: Experience in PLM/PDM development, implementation, and administration in Teamcenter and other PDM/PLM Experience in Teamcenter 11.x,10.x,9.x Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics Experience in configuration, testing, implementation and debugging also Proficiency in ITK, C, C++, Java/J2ee .
· Develop and maintain strong domain knowledge and experience of Ford engineering requirements and function life cycle processes .
· Be an expert in with current engineering requirement application portfolio and the technical needs of the assigned customer group. .
· Drive engineering function processes re-engineering working closely with Ford business SMEs. .
· Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge and experience about TC suite of tools. .
· Drive Ford needs into Vendor (SIEMENS) product life cycle (Team center, Team center Requirements, teamcenter Systems Engineering) .
· Design solutions based on Teamcenter to support Ford engineering function life cycle management including Teamcenter workflows. .
· Develop and maintain the business requirement documents, including analysis, detailed business requirements, design, signoffs, high-level project costs, and cost/business value projections. .
· Engage appropriate technical experts within IT and from vendors during project phases. .
· Support discussion with business, IT management, and vendor teams. .
· Leverage communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills through all phases of the project. .
· Work with production support and Business IT organizations to ensure services provided to business. .
· Partner with the customer to drive business process reengineering efforts, including documenting and performing investigation, feasibility, benchmarking and analytical studies on the engineering processes. BS/MS in Computer Science and/or Mechanical Engineering.
· In depth knowledge and experience with state of the art commercial tools in standard engineering domain, especially Teamcenter and its structure manager and systems engineering module. .
· Hands on experience designing TC based solution via configuration and customization. .
· Knowledge of Teamcenter unified Architecture 4 tier and 2 Tier architecture .
· Strong programming skills in TC client customization using SOA along with Java.
· Experience with Eclipse IDE Framework with Java. .
· ITK Server side coding experience with C and C++ including Teamcenter workflows. .
· Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills with Java, XML and C. .
· 4 years or more experience as a Technical Lead and experience in designing and developing solutions with TC and leading a small team. .
· Good understanding of IT technologies used in engineering standard space .
· Extensive experience with Teamcenter Administration and BMIDE update/deployment .
· Experience in data migration from legacy applications .
· Experience in Change management, Systems Engineering and Structure manager modules .
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and strong team orientation. .
· Good customer interaction skills including meeting facilitation, priority setting and consultation skills .
· Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously .
· Proven ability to learn quickly and understand a wide variety of business and technical subjects .
· Negotiation/change management/conflict management
Years of Experience: 4 yrs to 7 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Client : FORD