· Job Description:
Manages and monitors project delivery and client satisfaction by implementing and enforcing standard company methodology and best practices around delivery assurance for high complex client engagements. Manages and conducts regular delivery assurance reviews with company project and account management teams. Provides coaching and leadership to the delivery assurance team.
Essential Job Functions
· Acts as coach and advisor to projects, accounts and management concerning project management and delivery excellence processes and requirements; ensures consistency across the organization.
· Defines and manages product assurance reviews and audits to ensure consistent company practices and procedures and to provide constructive feedback.
· Defines and continuously improves common service processes and procedures to support quality customer service.
· Manages the alignment and integration of common processes and procedures to ensure common procedures for services in the organization. Creates and implements changes to enhance processes and procedures.
· Ensures that service polices, processes and procedures provide a consistent approach to service delivery and are communicated and observed.
· Defines and coordinates requirements for new account transitions and transformations to ensure that proper guidelines are followed.
· Advises management for policy discussions and implementation of strategies for the organization to ensure that practices for various areas are addressed.
· Supports process improvement initiatives through understanding and application of core business processes.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
· Twelve or more years of delivery assurance or related experience
· Experience working with client contractual and service level agreements
· Experience working with computer systems and office productivity tools
· Experience working with organizational structure and respective responsibilities
· Experience working with organizational change management principles, practices, and procedures
· Experience working with industry standards for quality management
· Experience working with company standard methodology and practices for delivery excellence
· Experience working with financial and legal parameters associated with service and product delivery
· Strong communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Leadership skills to coordinate, oversee and lead project team members
· Coaching and mentoring skills
· Strong negotiation skills to deal with client issues
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
· Office environment