· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Researches market, generates new business and qualifies relationships for highly complex products or product families to enhance company revenues and profits.
· Coordinates in conjuction with other members of the pursuit team including the capture and proposal staff, the entire sales cycle from initiation to completion for delivery of customized business solutions to clients on highly complex projects. Crafts approach that meet customer needs and supports company direction.
· Identifies and oversees the implementation of innovative business development and sales strategies by leveraging product and service offerings in company's horizontal and vertical markets. Crafts solutions to meet customer needs while positioning company for future prospects.
· PProvides support to senior management in negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business or alliance development needs. May conduct smaller scale negotiations and negotiation of contracts to assist company business development activities.
· Develops and validates viable business models for business partnerships and acquisitions. Implements appropriate model for opportunities.
· Develops strategic business relationships with key decision makers including customer senior management.
· Interfaces with internal department senior management and external partners to develop and implement strategies, plans and business models.
· Determines new business courses of action; creates programs to support actions.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
· Twelve or more years of business development or sales experience
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with company products, services, competencies, solutions, and offerings
· Experience working with standard company sales methodologies and supporting tools and applications
· Experience working with finance and accounting
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients up to the Board level
· Strong sales skills
· Strong communication skills to listen to the client and articulate back for solutioning
· Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
· Ability to lead and work in a team environment
· Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment