· Job Description:
Manages client relationships and acts as a trusted advisor, thought leader and general manager to grow the business through sales Develops a client-centered agenda (plan), improves the financial quality of the account [s] (grow), harnesses innovations to meet contractual commitments (deliver) and provides the leadership that aligns teams and holds members accountable for results (lead). Provides pan-company leadership working across company and with the customer as one unified company account team. Use of this job family is restricted: must own an account, sub-region/region P & L.
· Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques
· Develops strategy and set functional policy and direction.
· Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
· May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
· Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the (to be replaced with that?) affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
· Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
· Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovated solutions
· Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
· Delivers Account Business Plan (ABP), Account Financial Plan (AFP), and Account Operating Plan (AOP)
· Leads, coordinates, and manages the long-term, consultative, client relationship to become the client’s trusted advisor
· Establishes and manages, a program to achieve client service excellence
· Presents pan-company Portfolio
· Meets or exceeds financial commitments
· Exercises responsibility for growing company’s year over year share of wallet and shareholder return
· Delivers technological and service delivery innovations that reduce costs and delight customers
· Delivers on company’s contractual commitments, technical or process innovations, reduces costs and delight customers
Enforces a change management mechanism for requests outside the agreed scope
· Ensures a strong governance framework and meeting cadence within company and between company and the customers
· Leads all employees who provide services to the client, either directly or indirectly
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA or equivalent preferred
· 10-12 years’ experience in account leadership roles such as sales, delivery or business management
· Experience working in a matrixed environment
· Experience in IT industry required and vertical industry preferred
· P & L, sales and risk management skills required
Knowledge and Skills:
· General Management Skills
· Consultative sales skills
· Financial Acumen
· Knowledge of IT Industry, including trends and competitors
· In depth knowledge of vertical industry
· Change Management skills
· Strong communication skills