· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
Do you speak German fluently and would like to use it on a daily basis and develop your career in a world leading company?
Would you like to develop your professional experience in accountancy area?
Reach us out!
Let's talk about The Opportunity!
Your future responsibilities :
· Being in daily contact with business owners from client. Controlling and processing invoices accurately and in a timely manner within tax, local and legal rules. This not a call center job, you will be in contact with professionals from client end.
· Invoice processing: uploading & processing of invoices/payment request forms, general purchase ledger maintenance and reporting, debit balance dispute resolution, Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
· End to end ownership of the business, analyzing from procurement till payment all possible language dependent cases. Following-up with vendors if required,
· Reporting and controlling to improve quality efficiency.
· Have very good command of German and English,
· Have previous accounting experience,
· Have BA / MA Degree (accounting/finance is a plus)
· Have positive attitude in the area of corporate communication, customer oriented attitude,
· Are able to work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently,
· Are able to manage time and prioritize, work in a changing environment, work under pressure,
· Know MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel),
Apply - let's talk about your Career!
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package :
· health insurance for Employees and their closest family
· Multisport card
· life insurance package
· Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
· free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
· modern offices in the city center
· training opportunities
· opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
· Wellness Program
Looks interesting? Would you like to know more? Do not hesitate! Send your CV and let's talk about Your Development Opportunities!