· Job Description:
Job Description :
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
We are now looking for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the availability, performance and security of Oracle instances for DXC customers.
• Provide day-to-day support for Oracle databases.
• Understand and follow industry best practices and standards.
• Provide standardization and consistency across environments.
• Implement various database functionalities to ensure stable environments.
• Real production experience and knowledge in at least two of the following Oracle Database versions: 11g, 12c, 18c
• Understand PL/SQL queries.
• Practical experience with: managing database availability, storage management, database patching, upgrade and migration, Oracle RAC and Data Guard
• Good knowledge in administration of at least one of the following server systems: Linux, Solaris, Windows.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Service oriented behavior
• Fluency in English.
We offer a challenging role with the following benefits:
• Continuous learning and technical training opportunities.
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field.
• Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout the EMEA region.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Medical insurance.
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days).
• Food vouchers.
• Life insurance.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.