· Job Description:
Position description of Junior System Administrator for Linux/Unix
About the company
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
· Have you been eager to start a career in IT but didn't have the chance because you lack the experience?
· Do you find interest in IT infrastructures and the endless opportunities the Linux/Unix systems offer to users?
· Are you a very good to fluent English speaker, who has passed a Linux course or training?
Then look no further because we are thrilled to introduce you the position of a Junior System Administrator with focus on Linux/Unix.
The person on this role will join a team of professionals and will be trained for working on supporting the server infrastructure of key customers of DXC Technology. The Junior System Administrator will have the opportunity to develop and grow in his/her career by learning from more experienced colleagues and receiving an initial thorough training. The person on this role will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and products in enterprise environments, providing services to variety of world-wide customers' infrastructure.
· Maintaining and troubleshooting different solutions by being a part of our 24x7 support team
· Optimizing processes and delivering high quality of experience to customers
· Being a reliable partner to our customers
· 0-3 years of experience
· Working level of English; Fluency in this language is considered a strong advantage
· Fast learner that is able to overcome challenges in the fast changing tech world
· Team player
· Keen to collaborate with customers every day, helping them get the most from our services, solutions and processes
· Analytical and problem solving type
· Attentive to details
· Well organized and self-driven person
Technical interest/knowledge or experience in one or more of the following fields is considered a strong advantage:
· Linux system administration - RHEL, CentOS, SUSE, Debian or other.
· Networking basics
· Backup and Storage Basics
· Virtualization, Virtual Machines
· Scripting understanding under Bash, Python, Perl or other
· Experience with products such as Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
If this is the opportunity that you are looking for, then do not hesitate to submit your up to date CV today!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.