· Job Description:
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Performs clerical accounting duties within a defined scope under heavy supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers).
· Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
· Supports basic customer inquiries, typically under supervision.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associates degree preferred.
· ypically 0+ years of work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic computation skills.
· Basic business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
· Fluency in English.
· Basic database skills.
· Good communication skills.