· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visithttp://www.dxc.technology/ .
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Responsibilities of the role:
This position will have overall responsibility for engineering and day-to-day support of the Oracle Databases and Application Servers. Will be responsible to troubleshoot and resolve problems on DB and Middleware level. Have the ability to identify and resolve performance related problems. Have ability to work in DevOps model and participate in CI/CD process. Will be required to monitor, meet and report on Service Level Agreements. Implement and Manage security policies and standards.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience is required
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Oracle or PostgreSQL databases.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Weblogic or JBoss
· Oracle OCA/OCP or EDB certificates will be a plus.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Linux (preferred RedHat or SUSE)
· Red Hat Certified Engineer will be a plus
· Scripting skills in one of the following: python, bash, ansible
· Good to have some knowledge regarding: docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
· Should have experience working with any commercial backup system
· Should have excellent communication skills, both towards your team members as well as towards the client, and be used to flexible work hours
· Good verbal and written English communication skills
Why would you join us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
· full-time employment contract
· numerous opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
· modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
· professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
· private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program (massages included), German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
· Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
· competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
· not only convenient but also picturesque location – (our Warsaw office is located at the lake), near metro and tram station,
· flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture is in our DNA)