· Job Description:
DXC is looking for DevOps engineers with a passion for software quality and who want to develop, enhance and operate a state-of-the-art Azure-based CI/CD service. You will implement and enhance the automated release process by which our Azure offering software flows from our developers to our customers. You will define our next generation CI/CD process and supporting test automation framework in the Microsoft cloud as part of the build engineering team. You will automate the entire Azure offering release process from GitHub checkin to deployment in the managed Azure subscription including automated validations as code is promoted. Then you will relentlessly refine and improve this process as the Azure business grows. You will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment with a world-wide team of Azure experts.You should have strong experience in software release management and building automated testing capabilities for CI/CD pipelines.
· Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support), developing and improving software configuration management standards, practices and procedures
· Experience administering software engineering source control management and build tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins) to include developing strategies for code branching and release creation.
· Experience with Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS) a.k.a. Azure DevOps workflows and pipelines (or equivalent CI/CD orchestration toolsets)
· Maintain and enhance external interfaces to build systems. REST/SOAP development experience is a plus.
· Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into the CI/CD environment to include unit test harnesses and code analysis tools as appropriate
· 2+ years of experience using test automation tools and/or writing automated test scripts using Selenium or other automated testing frameworks is desired but not mandatory.
· Familiarity with JIRA and test case management systems such as PractiTest.
· Experience working in a Windows and Linux environment. Azure, PowerShell and Python experience is a plus.
· Provide design and implementation guidance and train team members in best practices, tool use, and automated software release concepts
· Provide support to delivery teams when onboarding new managed Azure clients or upgrading existing managed Azure subscriptions to the latest release levels if the CI/CD process fails
· Fluent English language skills (both written and spoken)
· You want to be an integral part of a highly motivated and hard-working team.
· Proficient with Agile/Scrum concepts, ceremonies and workflow management tools.
· A “don’t quit” mindset when troubleshooting problems, be they technical or commercial.
· The initiative to anticipate problems and the confidence to proactively act to mitigate them.
· The judgement to make wise tradeoffs between schedule, functionality, quality and cost.
· Pride of Ownership - a desire to improve the user experience and product offering over time.
· The tact and influencing skills required to work effectively across the multiple organizations, geographies, sales teams, engineering teams and operations teams that build, sell and deliver the DXC managed Azure service.
· Demonstrable communication skills, and experience in using Microsoft Office products.
· You are an experienced IT professional, so you can work autonomously and be accountable for your results.
The Azure Integrated Practice is one of the fastest growing and most successful DXC digital offerings launched in 2017. We are at the forefront of the global Azure managed services marketplace with a compelling offering and an aggressive, high-performing, well-managed team. If you accept this challenge and have what it takes to join us- you will make a meaningful difference for the Azure business as a whole and take your career to the next level.