· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Supports routine activities of a functional area or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met. Identifies areas which are not within established guidelines.
· Researches basic errors or issues. Assists in performing administrative responsibilities such as entering information into databases, producing simple statistical reports and presentations, and taking notes during meetings to document key activities. Verifies information and revises reports as appropriate.
· Enters information of account specific service problems and distributes prioritized work requests.
· Distributes communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications. Documents issues indicated from client.
· Gathers and enters quality assurance information in accordance with established procedures to ensure quality client service. Produces reports necessary to indicate areas of improvement. Identifies and escalates areas of improvement.
· May conduct product inspections to ensure established quality guidelines are adhered to. Indicates possible process improvement.
· May coordinate moderately complex tasks for functional team processes and procedures.
· Initiates scheduling for functional team escalation of calls and follows through on functional team documentation.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Four or more years of administrative experience
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience working with help desks and call triaging
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Organization and time management skills
· Communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment