· Job Description:
Coordinates delivery of company products and services according to agreed upon business solution goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
· Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
· Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and in planning and delivering of end-to-end services.
· Maintains records of account specific service problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
· Assists in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
· Assists in identifying service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
· Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
· Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Basic project management skills
· Basic analytical and problem solving skills
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Organization and time management skills
· Communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment