· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
· Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
· Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
· Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
· Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
· Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
· Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
· Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
· Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
· Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
· Experience working with product configurations
· Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment
· May require evening or weekend work