· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
· Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
· Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
· Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
· Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
· Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
· Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phases of project.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
· Zero or more years of business analysis experience
· Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
· Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
· Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
· Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Basic communication skills
· Basic analytical and problem solving skills
· Basic presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
· Basic personal computer and business solutions software skill
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment