· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Sorts and distributes forms, checks, faxes and/or mail. Types forms or labels as necessary. Photocopies and files reports and documents.
· May respond to written inquiries such as correspondence.
· Prepares document batches for data entry. Verifies numerical data against input or reports.
· Processes and tracks a variety of forms and or mail.
· Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines.
· Remains alert for critical situations regarding customer service issues and reports to appropriate individuals.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Zero or more years of clerical or cashiering related experience
· Experience working with personal computers, ten key and typing skills
· Experience working with office equipment such as photocopiers, printers and faxes machines
· Experience working with business solutions software
· Experience working with client company product and/or services
· Communication skills
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Interpersonal skills for answering telephones and for employee interaction
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment