· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Works in conjunction with senior staff to provide advice and counsel to customers on cloud solution matters. Participates and supports the creation of the solution architecture, and ensures the solution strategy aligns with business strategy.
· Develops, installs and configures solutions including platforms and their related components and integration points. Reviews and revises designs, as appropriate, based on approvals from identified stakeholders.
· Designs blueprints and deployment policies that meet customer requirements and specifications. Revises as necessary to ensure continued support of customer needs.
· Creates solutions in relation to, and use of tools, techniques, software, hardware, programming languages and third-party tools/libraries applicable to the solution.
· Develops automated solutions and capabilities for deploying tools and technologies. Implements as approved, escalating revisions or updates as necessary.
· Creates automated functional and integration testing of solutions based upon strategies developed and using approved/designated tests, software and applications.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
· Nine or more years of cloud, solutions, applications or related experience
· Experience working with industry and/or company developed technology
· Experience working with Catalyst and/or equivalent customer or vendor mandated technology preferred
· Experience working within a business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
· Experience working appropriate cloud technologies, programming languages and scripting, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
· Experience working with the architecting, designing, documenting, building and troubleshooting of complex solutions
· Experience working with the deployment of enterprise wide tools for large, complex organizations
· Experience working with various tools such as vCenter Operations, EMC Virtual Storage Integrator, Zenoss and Spectrum
· Experience working various networks protocols, platforms and applications such as DNS, BMC and Oracle
· Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
· Good creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management, project management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
· Ability to lead and work in a team environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require shift or weekend work