· Job Description:
Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments. The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments. Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers. Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
· Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity.
· Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
· Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
· Apply company solutions to meet moderately complex customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
· Participate in Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
· Build relationship with management in assigned accounts.
· Sets expectations with customers based on defined parameters.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 3-5 years working experience in related fields desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic knowledge of company products and services offerings.
· Communicate effectively to technical level and first-level management within an organization.
· Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
· Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative based on clearly defined procedures.
· Conceptual understanding of IT environments.