· Job Description:
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
· Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
· Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
· Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release, including rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, and driving solutions to be implemented using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
· Work in cross functional teams (Squads) to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
· Analyze large amount of activity data to drive the insight of user behavior and best way to identify relevant data and convert it into information aligned with business decision making.
· Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple product solution
· Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new technologies and influence the team and leadership to constantly implement modern solutions.
· 4-10 Years of relevant IT industry experience with graduation in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience building APIs for a rapidly iterating product
· Experience managing UX – Human centered designs.
· Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design thinking.
· Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery teams.
· Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
· Strong communication skills and great product sense
· Proficient communication skills verbal and written.
· Experience working with two or more from the following: Web Application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.