· Job Description:
This family generally performs back-office functions and is typically a non-customer facing role responsible for performing general and specific tasks related to the effective execution and support of the end to end sales cycle processes. This may include at the non-exempt level, capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes. Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible. At the exempt level, develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment. Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance and company policy requirements. Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle. Provides knowledge expertise to the company's operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.
· Prepares materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers.
· Reviews and analyzes reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis, providing recommendations as appropriate.
· Manages post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
· Coordinates non-exempt and Entry level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinates day-to-day activities), mentoring, and coaching.
· Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
· Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
· Typically 2-4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
· Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
· Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Strong teamwork skills.
· Advanced time management skills.
· Basic project management skills.
· Basic mentoring and coaching skills.