Duchess Avenue is a women’s fashion brand, specialising in custom made high sheet couture. Within the next few years we are going to become one of the first mainstream made to order fashion brands in the uk and across the world. As we are rebranding and will be re-launching, we now require a fresh upbeat team to work alongside the head design/founder of the brand.
You will be working on our iconic fashion campaign, leading the launch of our website. You will get to see the entire process of how the brand works (both creative and admin/behind the scenes), liaise with every department and develop multiple skills, assisting the brand.
After the 4 months intern period, you shall be offered a paid position in the company providing all requirements are met and fulfilled.
• Manage all emails and messages on social media
• Post on facebook, Instagram, twitter and tumbler 3 times a day
• Hit targets set for social interaction
• Be present at social events and company shoots visually documenting present activities
• Correspond with relevant departs in regard to orders, requests and collaborations via social media