About the role:
Doctolib is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Real Estate & Procurement team in charge of managing purchases of Doctolib Group and the Real Estate strategy.
In coordination with the Real Estate & Procurement Director and the team you will be responsible for performing top-notch analysis on all relevant KPIs, in order to help the team drive its process & strategies correctly.
(Some) of your daily challenges as a Business Analyst:
· Help to define main KPIs and objectives for the Real Estate & Procurement team
· Define the strategy to reach these objectives
· Conduct robust analysis to make data-driven decisions and support the performance of the Real Estate & Procurement team
· Budget tracking for the team
· Conduct analysis and recommendations of potential transformations of tools, process and teams organisations
· Build dashboard for the team, make the Data and your analysis easy to read
· Lead by example: be rigorous in your data analysis, set a high bar for the team to think boldly and creatively, communicate frequently and with high quality; then funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans
Who we are looking for?
· You have a Master’s degree from a business school, engineering school, in business administration or finance
· You have a first experience (internship or full time contract), ideally as a business analyst or as a strategy consultant.
· You work on a daily basis on Excel / Google Sheets / Google Slides
· You are brilliant at conveying ideas to managers and team leaders, you have strong written and verbal communication skills
· You have strong personal organization and experience in managing complex
· You’re fluent in both French & English
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
For patients We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
· We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
· We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
· We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
· SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
· CARE: Take care of our team
· ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
· LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
· ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
· STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
· Location: Levallois Perret
· Type of contract: Full Time
· Start Date: As soon as possible