Sales and Marketing
Do you have what it takes to make a song a global success?
Role and Purpose:
To learn on the job training how to deliver reports and carry out research on competitors, applications of field marketing and corporate marketing, ensuring sales targets are met, liaising with distributors, liaising with PR companies, Liaising with TV/Radio Plugger.
This role is at the forefront of the music industry Marketing, with specific responsibilities of establishing and retaining a presence in the Global Music Industry Market applying a variety of sales and marketing techniques to maximise Market success.
Key Accountabilities & Key Metrics:
Responsible for the research and delivery of “Success Reports” to the Sales & Marketing Manager and Business & Legal Manager on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for the development and application of field and desktop marketing campaigns including social media.
• Reporting sales and marketing progress daily to Sales and Marketing Manager.
• Working with external physical and digital distributors to maximise performance.
• Responsible for ensuring all sales targets are met.
• Working with PR companies to ensure all work is done with budgets and to maximise performance.
• Working with Radio and television Pluggers to ensure maximum presence on the playlist to increase the likelihood or market success.