Divento.com is a fast-growing international start-up which generates tailor-made tourist itineraries using an algorithm, based on destination, dates, opening and closing hours and tourist preferences.
We are looking for an Erasmus student, either English mother tongue or with an excellent command of English and at least one other European language to help us with our social media and community management.
It’s a Web 2.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
1. Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
2. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
3. Events and event planning
4. Public relations – managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
5. Customer relations answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums such as GetSatisfaction pages
6. Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives