2017 Graduate Program - BarbadosPosition summary
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 200,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies. At Deloitte in Barbados, we provide you the opportunity to be a part of Deloitte’s vibrant and diverse organization and to work with people who are forward thinking and committed to making a difference. We are committed to growing the world’s best leaders, and our graduate program is one of the many ways we offer future leaders a chance to experience our culture.
Your role as a graduate hire
We are looking for students with proven academic ability, who can demonstrate a strong sense of teamwork and excellent communication skills coupled with drive, initiative, energy and enthusiasm. Here’s what you’ll be doing in your role as a graduate hire:
· Building quality client relationships
· Helping clients with practical advice that makes tangible difference to their profits
· Keeping abreast of relevant technical and industry insights
· Providing consulting advice
· Studying towards a professional qualification
Here’s what we can offer you:
· You will be assigned as a junior resource to our Audit service line
· Robust training programs covering leadership skills, our Deloitte brand and strategy, risk and reputation and technical knowledge
· A performance counselor available to provide on the job coaching, guidance and support throughout your career with Deloitte
· Designation support including study leave to attend courses relevant to the professional designations approved by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados (ICAB)
1 September 2017”
What to expect when you select Apply
The application process will take you through a number of stages and shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. These stages will require you to:
· Select the relevant program that you wish to apply for (hopefully you’ve already done that as you are now reading this)
· Next you will be asked to register a username and password (if you haven’t previously registered)
· Complete the online application form
· Attach your resume
· Finally, answer all the application questions so as to provide us with the best overall picture of you.
All of our student programs are only open to Barbados / CSME Nationals. If you are an international candidate, please visit our experienced hire page for opportunities to join Deloitte Barbados.
Deloitte has a strong presence in the countries of the Caribbean and Bermuda marketplace, with more than 500 professionals dedicated to bringing their talents to bear on clients' unique issues. The Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda Countries serve the English-speaking Caribbean from offices in the Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British and United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Trinidad & Tobago.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 210,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Requisition code: BB137705RG