Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 200,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies. At Deloitte Bahamas, we provide you the opportunity to be a part of Deloitte’s vibrant and diverse organization and to work with people who are forward thinking and committed to making a difference. We are committed to growing the world’s best leaders, and our graduate program is one of the many ways we offer future leaders a chance to experience our culture.
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
Your role as a graduate hire
We are looking for students with proven academic ability, who can demonstrate a strong sense of teamwork and excellent communication skills coupled with drive, initiative, energy and enthusiasm. Here’s what you’ll be doing in your role as a graduate hire:
· Building quality client relationships
· Helping clients with practical advice that makes tangible difference to their profits
· Keeping abreast of relevant technical and industry insights
· Providing consulting advice
· Studying towards a professional qualification
Here’s what we can offer you:
· You will be assigned as a junior resource to one of our service lines according to your major and interest (service lines include Audit, ERS, FAS, Consulting or Tax)
· Robust training programs covering leadership skills, our Deloitte brand and strategy, risk and reputation and technical knowledge required for the service line you are assigned to
· A week long training course in Miami with peers from the Caribbean and Bermuda region (Audit & ERS only)
· A performance counselor available to provide on the job coaching, guidance and support throughout your career with Deloitte
· Designation support including a dedicated mentor and study leave to attend the CPA US courses according to our Designation policy
August 1, 2017
What to expect when you select Apply
The application process will take you through a number of stages and shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. These stages will require you to:
· Select the relevant program that you wish to apply for (hopefully you’ve already done that as you are now reading this)
· Next you will be asked to register a username and password (if you haven’t previously registered)
· Complete the online application form
· Attach your resume, academic transcript, BGCSE results, copy of passport and PRC (if relevant)
· Finally, answer all the application questions so as to provide us with the best overall picture of you.
Applications close on March 31, 2017. We will review applications during the period up to this closing date and we will reach out with an update on your application.
All of our student programs are only open to Bahamas Nationals. If you are an international candidate, please visit our experienced hire page for opportunities to join Deloitte Bahamas.
Requisition code: BS129163JB