job number 17000H8E
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Do you want a technical, consultative pre-sales role that is exciting, dynamic, challenging and rewarding? Within our Distribution business, we are seeking a Sales Engineer to join us in Basingstoke and promote enterprise solutions that allow companies to enable value and efficiency through effective technology solutions.
You will work with our existing sales teams, translating the technical requirements of our largest customers into enterprise solutions. This will involve:
· Driving the technical discussions with partners to close and deliver the solutions and meet targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary
· Leading technical level discussions around enterprise solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimised architecture
· Delivering high-impact presentations at partner/end user facilities
· Becoming the technical knowledge resource for the sales department and identifying development areas in knowledge levels
· Some/solid/extensive/substantial experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions
· Thorough understanding of servers, storage, networking and enterprise software
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFI's and RFP's
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.