Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We solve complex problems in real time, connecting millions of customers with thousands of restaurants and riders to deliver food in more than 200 cities in 12 countries. All in under 30 minutes.
We constantly innovate: whether that means investing in bespoke super-kitchens to host our restaurant partners in new areas, launching a Marketplace+ model to allow restaurant partners to use their own fleet of riders, or setting up a food purchasing ecosystem to allow our partners to leverage purchasing scale.
Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced, and on a mission to change the way people eat. It’s ambitious, but so are we. And we need more people like you.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst for Global Rider Engagement, you will analyse qualitative and quantitative data and draw insights to inform the global rider engagement strategy, consisting of activities, rewards, perks and campaigns.
· Partnering with the Global Head of Rider Engagement and working with national rider engagement teams to analyse and understand the performance and effectiveness of the activities they conduct, by performing clear analysis on past actions and by conducting experimental analysis through well-controlled tests.
· Reporting on both short- and long-term impact and suggesting actionable ways to improve results.
· Deriving quantitative and actionable output from qualitative information including surveys, written text or online sentiment.
· Supporting the wider operations team to understand the impact of the rider engagement function.
· Providing proactive, insightful, data-driven analysis supported by qualitative understanding to influence strategic decision making.
· Understanding the strategic goals of the rider engagement function and contributing to the setting and tracking of performance metrics.
· Producing quarterly forecasts, budgets and long-range plans for operating and headcount costs, and ensuring stakeholders understand and buy into them.
· Understanding performance against targets and completing further analysis to suggest iterative or corrective actions where necessary.
· 2-4 years’ experience as an analyst or conducting analysis in an operational or research environment.
· Commercially minded and entrepreneurial.
· Highly analytical problem solver.
· Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
· Strategic & operational level thinking.
· Technical proficiencies: SQL, Excel, Powerpoint.
· Experience with qualitative research methods is a plus.
· Amazing HQ office located in central London with collaborative working spaces.
· Free Deliveroo Plus - free delivery and access to special offers.
· Flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days.
· Maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.
· Prayer room, nap room, and a stunning rooftop garden.
· Learning resources and support for attending/speaking at conferences.
· Discounted private healthcare, pension contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership.
· Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places.
· Summer and end-of-year parties, plus regular social events.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.