Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
You'll be the face of Deliveroo for restaurants in the process of partnering with us.This will include helping them to get set up and handling any issues they have around launch.
You’ll work cross-functionally with our Sales, Production and Account Management team to ensure our new restaurants can seamlessly transition into their partnership with Deliveroo.
You'll liaise with restaurants across both telephone and email, to ensure they're best placed to benefit from their partnership with Deliveroo.
The right candidate will be hungry, ambitious and motivated to work within a fast moving environment. As a guide, the ideal person will possess the following:
(Remember, this is just a guide, and if you see something you can’t tick off… good, you can learn here)
· Highly organised, with a detail orientated mindset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
· Experience in account management or customer service desirable
· Emotional intelligence and empath
· An interest in all things food and restaurants. Deliveroo is a company of people unapologetically passionate about what they do – if you’re not into food, you soon will be.
· Free food and LOTS of it
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders
· Subsidised gym membership
· An extremely fun team to work alongside!
· Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.