Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Partner Services are the team who get restaurants set up on Deliveroo. This involves getting their menu sorted, making sure they have a great photo and helping them to serve their first order as quickly as possible! We provide the building blocks for restaurants to be a success on Deliveroo, so the service we provide needs to be the best it can possibly be, and we are constantly striving to make this better.
Partner Services are looking for an enthusiastic photography admin assistant to help make Deliveroo's restaurants' food look the best it possibly can. Deliveroo brings on hundreds of new restaurants each month, so there are always new photography challenges and pictures of food that need bringing to life on the website. The photography admin assistant will work within the photography editing team in Partner Services to help support the team and make operations run as smoothly as possible. The team is constantly evolving so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow - this is not your typical 9 to 5 desk job! The ideal candidate would be someone with a passion for photography and editing, with great organisation skills and that is not afraid of getting stuck into the job at hand.
This is a fast paced environment with plenty of exciting challenges and always a new problem to solve just around the corner, so the ideal candidate should be accustomed to juggling workloads and a good problem solver.
· Partner Services are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate who is looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop and be challenged.
· A good eye for detail and experience working with editing of images is required.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with several different stakeholders at once is essential.
· Above all, Partner Services deals in two things - food and restaurants, so a passion for both is crucial.
· Skills in Photoshop and Lightroom would be beneficial but not essential.
· Free food and LOTS of it
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
· Subsidised gym membership
· Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
· An extremely fun team to work alongside!
· Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.