Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
● Delivering the rider onboarding process in markets as specified by the Supply team
● Providing great customer service and a smooth experience to rider applicants
● Maximising the number of applicants who complete onboarding once they’ve begun
(without sacrificing on quality or compliance) and reducing the end-to-end time
● Relaying competitor insights and rider feedback to the Area Manager, both proactively
(when they arise) and on request. Rider feedback could include feedback on the
onboarding process or Deliveroo more broadly
● Providing local feedback on onboarding processes - what’s working? What are the
● Supporting other in-market Operations activities when requested.
· Ability to work a schedule of 20 hours per week with the option of ad hoc overtime.
· Fixed term contract to December 1st 2018
· Availability to provide coverage on Saturday's.
· Must have a smartphone
· Be willing to work between different locations on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
· Prior experience in a customer-facing/management or similar role is highly desirable
· Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible and agile environment
· Hourly rate of £10 per hour
· Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space
· Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.