Description de l'offre
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for an Rider Support Associate to join our operational team.The responsibilities will mainly have to do with maintaining our community of riders.If you are proactive and you do not shy away from a challenge, thenyou are the perfect person!
· Answering Rider emails;
· Providing excellent customer service to our Riders;
· Admin tasks;
· Helping the team evolve and develop tools to better our processes;
· A whole host of other ad hoc tasks!
· Dutch native speaker, fluent English, good level of French;
· Strong written communication;
· Good organization skills;
· Good skills with Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint);
· Self-motivated and eager to learn;
· Has a real get up and go attitude.
· A full-time job with a permanent contract;
· A market-based salary;
· Dynamic working environment in a booming start-up;
· A super cool team;
· Plenty of growth opportunities;
· Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo;
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.